Luxe lovers of Melbourne rejoice! After months of extensive refurbishment, the David Jones Bourke St store has opened a brand new luxury accessories department with all your designer favourites.
Gone are the days of purchasing your Valentino Rockstuds or the Chloé Drew bag on trips overseas, the new space is a collection of the best designer handbags and accessories, plus David Jones’ first fine jewellery offering.
The accessories department has now fully opened, and if you haven't visited our Bourke St location yet, here's a taste of what's in-store:
- The ultra-modern space with marble flooring and graphic black fixtures, introduces some of the designer brands' first boutiques in Australia, including Saint Laurent, Valentino and Chloé. It utilises the store-within-a-store concept offering shoppers an exceptional shopping experience unique to the David Jones Bourke St store.
- The recently opened Céline boutique is the largest in Australia.
- Italian luxury brand Bottega Veneta has also opened and is exclusive to David Jones in Victoria.
- Accessible designer brands like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Coach also have their latest collections on offer.
- Several fine jewellery brands have launched as part of the new space, including Fendi heir Delfina Delettrez's eponymous collection; Wasson Fine, a range by supermodel Erin Wasson; and Australian fine jewellers Jan Logan, Mania Mania and Kailis Pearls.