Sitting front row at the SS16 Collections Launch, JONES Fashion Director Thelma McQuillan shares her must-have picks from the runway.
1. Embellished sequin jacket by Romance was Born
This is the must-have for the season; cool, loud and embodies the eclectic, floral trend happening now.
Shop Romance was Born.
2. White shirt dress by Jac + Jack
This crisp, white shirt is so versatile; wear over leather leggings in cooler temperatures and layer with a denim jacket, or simply wear with your favourite slides for that relaxed spring look.
Shop Jac + Jack.
3. Black one piece swimsuit with silver buckle detail by JETS
I loved this piece as it's so flattering but shows a lot of skin, and the silver buckle just adds that piece of high end glamour.
4. Black silk slip dress with side split by Manning Cartell
I want to wear this now, it's so versatile. Wear it with sneakers and a jacket for day, and statement heeled mules for evening and you're bang on-trend.
Shop Manning Cartell.
5. Leather pinafore dress by Rebecca Vallance
This modern take on the leather dress is tough, edgy and sexy. Wear as is for evening or layer over a white t-shirt or shirt during the day for a chic, professional look.
Shop Rebecca Vallance.
6. Creme silk side split dress by KITX
I love this look especially over the black leather thigh high boots. It's very sexy with the split showing a bit of skin.
7. Khaki cotton jumpsuit by Bianca Spender
Bianca has nailed this trend with the ultimate jumpsuit, which is modern, urban utilitarian at its best.
Shop Bianca Spender.
8. Swarovski-embellished black silk blouse and pencil skirt by Dion Lee
This look is so chic and elegant - a timeless, great investment for your wardrobe, perfect for office or evening.
Shop Dion Lee.
9. Creme silk bell sleeve tie blouse by Ellery
Worn under the black mesh tank and teamed with high waisted black pants, this is the ultimate rework of the tuxedo look.
10. Pale blue print long embellished silk gown by Zimmermann
I want this for my high summer resort wardrobe, it's so flattering and the print is not overly strong.