M e e t Q u e e n V i c t o r i a
Behind this 27-year-old’s overnight success you’ll find a decade-long modelling career – years of fronting campaigns for brands like Seafolly and modelling for nearly every major magazine in the country.
In November last year, however, everything changed. In the space of just a few days, she walked her debut Victoria’s Secret runway show in Shanghai (“exhilarating”) and was announced the new David Jones ambassador (“an honour”).
Hailing from Narrandera, a small town on the Murrumbidgee River halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, Victoria Lee is as down to earth as they come.
Here are 10 facts of life according to this superstar in the making.
- NEW YORK means business. It’s exhausting and non-stop but so exciting at the same time. You never know what each new day will bring.
- The best thing about BEING A WOMAN is being part of the growing generation of strong empowered feminists.
- My GO-TO BRANDS are Dion Lee, Céline, Camilla and Marc, Zimmermann and Valentino.
- Ten years ago I was a COUNTRY GIRL.
- Ten years from now I hope I’m HEALTHY AND HAPPY.
Photography: Max Doyle for JONES magazine
Interview from the new Autumn issue of JONES magazine, on sale February 26.
Want Victoria’s style?
Shop womenswear online now