Love a bit of a feline flick? The winged eye look is one of our favourites; fun, playful and sexy, it's for those with a bit of sass and attitude. Look no further than Mimi Elashiry for some It-Girl inspo, here she's captured at the RE:Denim launch party looking every bit of her cheeky self.
Get Mimi's look with M.A.C. Cosmetics, here's a step by step guide:
- Add hydration to the skin with a spritz of Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser.
- Using a #187 Duo Fibre Face Brush, buff Lightful C Marine Bright Formula Softening Lotion into the skin.
- Apply a small amount of Prep + Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base to reduce any puffiness around the eye area.
- Buff Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation onto the face for flawless, dewy skin.
- Use Mineralize Concealer to conceal under the eyes and any imperfections, and use a #116 Blush Brush to powder the T-zone with Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder.
- Create a dramatic, winged eye using Liquid Liner in Boot Black, ensuring the line gets thicker towards the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply two coats of False Lashes Mascara for voluminous lashes.
- Feather Luxe Brow Liner through the brows and brush in an upwards direction using Clear Brow Set.
- Prep the lips with Lip Conditioner and use Patent Polish Lip Pencil in Revved Up for a hint of soft peach on the lips.