It's party time ladies! The holiday season is here and we've got you covered for all things beauty. Right now it's all about the Smokey Eye - sexy, mysterious and adventurous, the smokey eye is the perfect evening look to make you feel powerful.
- Prep eyelids with a creamy shadow primer to encourage staying power.
- Line the upper and lower inner lash lines using a creamy kajal stick.
- Dust a deep, charcoal shade across the lids using a soft brush. Starting from the outer corner of each eye, working across toward the inner corner.
- Blend colour to just below the brow bone, and extend down along the lower lash line, smudging using your fingertip.
- Apply a light dusting of white shadow to the inner corners, before finishing with a generous coat of mascara.
HOT TIP: In the warmer months, opt for brown shades as an alternative to black for a more natural feel, adding a shimmy power on top to dress it up!
What you need to have in order to get the look:
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix Primer. Shop now.
- Laura Mercier K'Ajal D'Orient Eye Liner in Noir Supreme. Shop now.
- Victoria Beckham X Estee Lauder Eye link in Black Myrrh. Shop now.
- Tom Ford Eye Shadow Brush. Shop now.
- Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush. Shop now.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Lenght + Volume Mascara in Black. Shop now.
- Bobbi Brown On Trend: Eyes Sultry Bronze. Shop now.
Words by Hannah Gay | JONES Magazine