Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit License No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Subject to American Express lending criteria. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. You must be over the age of 18 years to apply. Terms and Conditions apply. For full Terms and Conditions please see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited.
1. This offer is available to new David Jones American Express Platinum Card Members who apply online via this site. Reward Points are awarded after you spend three times on your Card outside David Jones within the first month of becoming a David Jones American Express Card Member. If you opt in to Membership Rewards, you are eligible to receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points. If you opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer, you are eligible to receive 30,000 Qantas Points. Maximum number of points under this offer is 40,000 Reward Points. Reward Points are earned and converted to your chosen rewards program in accordance with and subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Conversion rates and exclusions apply. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after you have made the eligible spend for the points to be credited to your account. Offer not available to existing David Jones American Express Platinum Card Members or customers applying for the David Jones American Express Platinum Staff Card.
2. Reward Points are governed by the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. For full Terms and Conditions go to davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major supermarkets": Bi-Lo, Flemings, Safeway, Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Franklins, Fishers, Fresh Provisions, Food For Less, Supabarn, Macro Wholefoods and Thomas Dux. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major petrol stations": BP, Shell, Caltex Woolworths, 7 Eleven, Woolworths Petrol, Safeway petrol, Peak, Mobil, Ampol and Gull. Exceptions may apply if individual retailers do not accept American Express as a form of payment.
3. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue.
4. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Reward Points are earned and converted to Qantas Points in accordance with the David Jones American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. 1 Reward Point = 0.75 Qantas Points. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points, which are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms.
5. Insurance products are arranged through American Express International, Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208) AFS Licence No. 237996. Subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurances issued by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020) AFS Licence No. 239687. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions available from us upon request and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
6. Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Card Member Agreement, you will not be liable for any unauthorised charges.
7. Gift Card rewards are not refundable, may not be exchanged for cash or credit and are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue
s, unless otherwise stated. Individual retailer Gift Card conditions apply.
8. To transfer American Express Membership Rewards points for points into an airline rewards or frequent guest partner program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Card Members responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply.
9. Available online only. A minimum of 2,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. You must comply with the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement in order to redeem points. Tickets must be purchased using your eligible American Express Card and will be charged as a purchase that day. American Express will then debit the points from your program account and issue a credit for the corresponding credit dollar amount to the Card account charged for your ticket purchase. If the total number of points redeemed do not cover the entire amount of the charge for your ticket purchase, the charge for the remaining balance of the balance will remain on your Card.
10. Membership Rewards points may be redeemed by the Primary Card Member for credit on the Primary Card Account. American Express may decline a Points for Credit request where the Card Account or Card Member’s other accounts with American Express are not in good standing. The redemption of Points for Credit will be administered solely by American Express within 3 business days and cannot be reversed. Redeeming Points for Credit is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund.
11.Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. The ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel entirely within Australia and selected international flights (commencing in Australia) is only available when booking at qantas.com and ‘Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ is not selected. For travel entirely within New Zealand, the ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges with Qantas Points is only available on qantas.com when the ‘Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ checkbox is ticked before searching for flights. Classic Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure, unless booking on qantas.com where Award bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure for domestic flights and up to 4 hours for international flights. Classic Awards are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and some restrictions may apply. For eligible flights see terms and conditions.
12. Flight Upgrade Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability (which is limited). Flight Upgrade Awards are not available on Classic Awards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q and X class (which includes some Qantas Any Seat Awards and some international Red e-Deal fares). you must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service (with a QF flight number on your ticket).
14. Point Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above a specified minimum level, and pay an amount on your credit card to obtain your Award. A minimum number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points must be redeemed for any Points Plus Pay option. The minimum will vary depending on the Award. Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Award bookings. By using Points Plus Pay you will be making an Any Seat Award booking. For more information see qantas.com/frequent flyer.
15. Receive complimentary next day delivery to any address within the metropolitan or regional area of the store in which your goods were purchased with the David Jones American Express Platinum Card. Goods must be under 25kg and no larger than 1m x 1m x 1.5m. Excludes orders placed online, gift cards, hampers and fresh food, Wine Club, fresh food, Gift Registry purchases and large items.
16. Complimentary alterations are available on all women’s and men’s apparel purchased instore on the David Jones American Express Platinum Card. Offer available on standard alterations including sleeve length and hem. Items cannot be returned or exchanged once altered.
17. Whenever you use a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard instore or online at davidjones.com.au.
18. Terms and conditions apply to interest free credit options. A minimum purchase of $500 in one transaction applies. Each new interest free credit option incurs a $35 establishment fee and a $2.95 monthly account keeping fee. Late repayments attract fees and interest. Not available in conjunction with any price reduction pursuant to the David Jones Price Promise. See instore for current interest free periods, and see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement for further Terms and Conditions.
19. Fashion Pay Later Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made instore at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard. This promotion is available on all purchases of women’s and men’s apparel, shoes and fashion accessories with a single transaction value of $250 or more. The deferred payment period is 3 months. Terms and conditions apply.
20. The Christmas Deferred Payment Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card and Store Card between 1 November and 24 December. The deferred payment period expires 31 January in the following year. Refer to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement for further terms and conditions.