Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit License No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Subject to American Express lending criteria. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. You must be over the age of 18 years to apply. Terms and Conditions apply. For full Terms and Conditions please see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited.
1. This offer is only available to new David Jones American Express Card Members who apply via this site, are approved and make the required eligible Card spend(s). Reward Points are awarded after you spend three times on your Card outside of David Jones within the first month of becoming a David Jones American Express Card Member. If you opt in to Membership Rewards, you are eligible to receive 30,000 Membership Rewards points. If you opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer, you are eligible to receive 22,500 Qantas Points. Maximum number of points available under this offer is 30,000 Reward Points. Reward Points are earned and converted to your chosen rewards program in accordance with and subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Conversion rates and exclusions apply. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after you have made the eligible spend for the points to be credited to your account. Offer not available for existing Card Members or Customers applying for the David Jones American Express Staff Card.
2. Reward Points are governed by the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. For full Terms and Conditions go to davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major supermarkets": Bi-Lo, Flemings, Safeway, Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Franklins, Fishers, Fresh Provisions, Food For Less, Supabarn, Macro Wholefoods and Thomas Dux. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major petrol stations": BP, Shell, Caltex Woolworths, 7 Eleven, Woolworths Petrol, Safeway petrol, Peak, Mobil, Ampol and Gull. Exceptions may apply if individual retailers do not accept American Express as a form of payment.
3. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue.
4. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Reward Points are earned and converted to Qantas Points in accordance with the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Points Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. 1 Reward Point = 0.75 Qantas Points. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points which are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms.
5. The Supplementary Card fee is $29 p.a. per Card. There will be no annual Card fee charged for the first year on all new Supplementary Card holders approved on your David Jones American Express Card account. Supplementary Card holders must be at least 18 years of age. You will be liable for all charges on your Supplementary Card.
6. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Rewards Points Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. The amount of Membership Rewards points required to purchase the item(s) is subject to change at any time. A minimum of 3,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. Only American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited are eligible provided they are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. The David Jones Storecard, Card Members enrolled in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, Qantas American Express Cards, Velocity American Express Cards and Supplementary Card holders are not eligible for Shop with Points transactions. The Primary Card must be used to complete the purchase.
7. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your purchase will be automatically billed to your David Jones American Express Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. You’ll earn Membership Rewards points on the ‘pay’ component of your purchase only. David Jones American Express and David Jones American Express Platinum Card Members are also eligible to receive Card Member benefits when purchasing items online, including those made using Membership Rewards points, provided they indicate by checking the relevant box that they will be paying with their David Jones American Express Card when prompted during the checkout journey. David Jones American Express Card Members are eligible to receive these benefits regardless of the portion of their payment that is made with Reward Points.
8. Gift Card rewards are not refundable, may not be exchanged for cash or credit and are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue, unless otherwise stated. Individual retailer Gift Card conditions apply.
9. Available online only. A minimum of 2,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. You must comply with the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement in order to redeem points. Tickets must be purchased using your eligible American Express Card and will be charged as a purchase that day. American Express will then debit the points from your program account and issue a credit for the corresponding credit dollar amount to the Card account charged for your ticket purchase. If the total number of points redeemed do not cover the entire amount of the charge for your ticket purchase, the charge for the remaining balance of the balance will remain on your Card.
10. To transfer American Express Membership Rewards points for points into an airline rewards or frequent guest partner program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Card Member’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply.
11. Membership Rewards points may be redeemed by the Primary Card Member for credit on the Primary Card Account. American Express may decline a Points for Credit request where the Card Account or Card Member’s other accounts with American Express are not in good standing. The redemption of Points for Credit will be administered solely by American Express within 3 business days and cannot be reversed. Redeeming Points for Credit is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund.
12. Qantas and Partner Classic Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly at peak periods such as school and public holidays. Some flights may mot have any Classic Award seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points requested, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking.Classic award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure and other advance booking requirements may apply. For more information see qantas.com/classicawards.
13. Flight Upgrade Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability (which is limited). Flight Upgrade Awards are not available on Classic Awards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q or X class (which includes some Qantas Any Seat Awards and some international Red e-Deal fares). You must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service (with a QF flight number on your ticket.
15. Point Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem, above a specified minimum level, and pay an amount on your credit card to obtain your Award. A minimum number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points must be redeemed for any Points Plus Pay option. The minimum will vary depending on the Award. Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Award bookings. By using Points Plus Pay you will be making an Any Seat Award Booking. For more information see qantas.com/frequentflyer.
16. Whenever you use a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard instore or online at davidjones.com.au.
17. Terms and conditions apply to interest free credit options. A minimum purchase of $500, in one transaction, applies. Each new interest free credit option incurs a $35 establishment fee and a $2.95 monthly account keeping fee. Late repayments attract fees and interest. Not available in conjunction with any price reduction pursuant to the David Jones Price Promise. See instore for current interest free periods, and see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement for further Terms and Conditions.
18. Fashion Pay Later Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made instore at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard. This promotion is available on all purchases of women’s and men’s apparel, shoes and fashion accessories with a single transaction value of $250 or more. The deferred payment period is 3 months. Terms and conditions apply.
19. The Christmas Deferred Payment Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card and Storecard between 1 November and 24 December. The deferred payment period expires 31 January in the following year. Refer to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Card Member Agreement for further terms and conditions.