Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit License No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Subject to American Express lending criteria. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. You must be over the age of 18 years to apply. Terms and Conditions apply. For full Terms and Conditions please see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Cardmember Agreement. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited.
1. This offer is only available to new David Jones American Express Cardmembers who apply via this site, are approved and make the required eligible Card spend(s). Reward Points are awarded after you spend three times on your Card outside of David Jones within the first month of becoming a David Jones American Express Cardmember. If you opt in to Membership Rewards, you are eligible to receive 30,000 Membership Rewards points. If you opt in to Qantas Frequent Flyer, you are eligible to receive 22,500 Qantas Points. Maximum number of points available under this offer is 30,000 Reward Points. Reward Points are earned and converted to your chosen rewards program in accordance with and subject to the David Jones Storecard and American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Conversion rates and exclusions apply. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after you have made the eligible spend for the points to be credited to your account after the three times spend has been made. Offer not available for existing Cardmembers or Customers applying for the David Jones American Express Staff Card.
2. Reward Points are governed by the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. For full Terms and Conditions go to davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major supermarkets": Bi-Lo, Flemings, Safeway, Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Franklins, Fishers, Fresh Provisions, Food For Less, Supabarn, Macro Wholefoods and Thomas Dux. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major petrol stations": BP, Shell, Caltex Woolworths, 7 Eleven, Woolworths Petrol, Safeway petrol, Peak, Mobil, Ampol and Gull. Exceptions may apply if individual retailers do not accept American Express as a form of payment.
3. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards redemption options and redemption is subject to availability. Subject to your account being kept in good standing and not overdue.
4. Subject to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions available at davidjones.com.au/rewardpoints. Reward Points are earned and converted to Qantas Points in accordance with the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Reward Program Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply. 1 Reward Point = 0.75 Qantas Points. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points which are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms.
5. First year Supplementary Card fee waiver available on approved Supplementary Cards. Supplementary Cardholders must be at least 18 years of age. You will be liable for all charges on your Supplementary Card.
6. Gift Card rewards are not refundable, may not be exchanged for cash or credit and are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue, unless otherwise stated. Individual retailer Gift Card conditions apply.
7. Available online only. A minimum of 2,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. You must comply with the David Jones American Express Cardmember Agreement in order to redeem points. Tickets must be purchased using your eligible American Express Card and will be charged as a purchase that day. American Express will then debit the points from your program account and issue a credit for the corresponding credit dollar amount to the Card account charged for your ticket purchase. If the total number of points redeemed do not cover the entire amount of the charge for your ticket purchase, the charge for the remaining balance of the balance will remain on your Card.
8. To transfer American Express Membership Rewards points for points into an airline rewards or frequent guest partner program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Cardmember’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply.
9. Membership Rewards points may be redeemed by the Basic Cardmember for credit on the Primary Card Account. American Express may decline a Points for Credit request where the Card Account or Cardmember’s other accounts with American Express are not in good standing. The redemption of Points for Credit will be administered solely by American Express within 3 business days and cannot be reversed. Redeeming Points for Credit is not redeemable for cash via Credit balance refund.
10. Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). For more information see qantas.com/terms. For Classic Awards, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in cash in addition to the Qantas Frequent Flyer points required.
11. Flight Upgrade Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Flight Upgrade Awards are not available on Qantas Classic Awards or on international airfares, including international Qantas Any Seat Awards, booked in E, N, O, P, Q and X class, which includes some international Red e-Deal fares.
13. Point Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points you redeem, above a specified minimum level, and pay an amount on your credit card to obtain your Award. A minimum number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points must be redeemed for any Points Plus Pay option. The minimum will vary depending on the Award.
14. Whenever you use a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard instore or online at davidjones.com.au.
15. Terms and conditions apply to interest free credit options. A minimum purchase of $500 in one transaction applies. Each new interest free credit option incurs a $35 establishment fee and a $2.95 monthly account keeping fee. Late repayments attract fees and interest. Not available in conjunction with any price reduction pursuant to the David Jones Price Promise. See instore for current interest free periods, and see the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Cardmember Agreement for further Terms and Conditions.
16. Fashion Pay Later Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made instore at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard. This promotion is available on all purchases of women’s and men’s apparel, shoes and fashion accessories with a single transaction value of $250 or more. The deferred payment period is 3 months. Terms and conditions apply.
17. The Christmas Deferred Payment Option is a deferred payment promotion available for purchases made at David Jones on a David Jones American Express Card and Storecard between 1 November and 24 December. The deferred payment period expires 31 January in the following year. Refer to the David Jones Storecard and David Jones American Express Cardmember Agreement for further terms and conditions.